Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice, full time, apprentice.
Area: ST12 9DQ
Hours: Standard hours are between 8.00am to 4.30pm, 40hours per week. However, flexibility will be required to work early mornings or later evenings to accommodate networking events for example.
28 days’ holiday per annum, plus one additional day per year of service – up to 33 days.
OakHouse Professional is a rapidly expanding online business support company. With a wealth of experience in the fields of business administration, marketing, finance, human resources, and consultation.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of work and excellent service, providing bespoke solutions for our clients. Working from Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, OakHouse Professional provides services throughout the UK.
Based at the Planterra Business Centre, OakHouse Professional supports the needs of our clients, including those within the business centre.
About The Digital Marketing Apprentice Role:
As a digital marketing apprentice, you will work alongside our Marketing Manager to provide engaging social media content and updates for our clients. You will build your knowledge, develop your skill set, and gain on the job experience.
Duties Will Include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to assist in the development of individual strategies for clients.
- Supporting the marketing team with the creation, writing, and editing of social media posts across a variety of platforms.
- Assisting with the development, planning, writing and distribution of newsletters and blog posts.
- Proofreading and quality control of digital media.
- Identifying and implementing new marketing ideas.
- Possible assistance will be required with events – pending future social changes and updates.
- Assisting other colleagues as required.
- Experience with online platforms, updating and creating. (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn.)
- Experience with WordPress preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and results driven, eager to learn and motivated by targets.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good computer skills – video, and photo editing preferred but not required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
As you will be working amongst other staff in the office it is important that you can work well as part of a team and are willing to help and support other members as required.
You will undertake an apprenticeship in marketing, OakHouse Professional will provide you with support and continued professional development.
Please submit your C.V. and cover letter via email to email@example.com for the attention of Marianne Gibson, HR Manager. In addition, please include any examples of previous work and experience.